We are looking for a seasoned professional to join our team as a Senior Customer Success Manager. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of customer journeys and be able to create strategies that enhance customer experience, drive growth, and boost customer satisfaction.
Act as the primary point of contact and build long-lasting relationships with clients.
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
Understand customer needs and align them with the appropriate resources in our company for maximum customer success.
Coordinate with the sales team to ensure seamless transition phases from sales to onboarding.
Work closely with the technical team to resolve any issues that impact customer experience.
Advocate customer needs and feedback to the product development and management team.
Develop and implement strategies to help customers adopt and maximize use of our platform.
Monitor customer engagement and identify opportunities for growth and adoption.
Develop a customer success roadmap for clients that outlines their journey from onboarding to loyalty.
Proven experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar customer-facing role.
Experience in managing all stages of the customer journey: Awareness, Sales, Onboarding, Adoption, and Loyalty.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a knack for building strong relationships with customers.
Fluency in English, German is a plus.
Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex situations.
Technical proficiency, especially around APIs and data feeds.
Ability to interpret financial data and develop financial reports.
Experience with CRM software and other professional tools.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 28 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave