As a Service Manager within the Finance Systems, the primary responsibility is to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of our financial technology solutions. They will play a pivotal role in maintaining the reliability and performance of the systems that drive critical financial processes within the organisation.
The FBSP Service Manager is responsible for the day to day management of the service provision for the Finance Systems function. This role is responsible for managing and owning the processes such as incident management, problem management and change management, as well as working to identify improvements and problems, supporting the implementation of appropriate changes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Incident Management: Lead the incident management process, including identification, resolution, and communication of system issues. Coordinate relevant resolver groups to drive timely incident resolution in line with SLAs and KPIs. Work closely with cross-functional teams to minimise service disruptions and implement effective problem-solving.
Service : Continuously assess and improve service delivery through regular service reviews and performance analysis. Ensure service compliance with SLAs, escalating to Leadership as required. Identify areas for enhancement and implement best practices to optimise system performance.
Change Management: Oversee the change management process for Finance Systems, including assessing the impact of changes, coordinating change implementation, and ensuring minimal disruption to service delivery.
Team Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, such as Finance, IT, and other business units, to align service delivery with business needs and priorities.
Reporting and Metrics: Develop and maintain service-level metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to track system performance, analyse trends, and report on service quality and required improvements.
Vendor Management: Oversees third-party vendors to ensure vendor performance aligns with service-level agreements and business expectations.
Your skills and qualifications include:
Proven experience in service management and IT operations, particularly within finance or ERP systems.
Strong knowledge of finance and accounting processes.
Proficiency in service management frameworks (e.g., ITIL) and related tools.
Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
Experience with SAP S/4 HANA and/or MS Dynamics, Onestream, Salesforce integrations is a strong asset.
Excellent communication, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!