For years Mobile.de has been on an exciting transformation of bringing data products and the value they provide even further into the heart of our company. As part of this journey, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager Data (d/f/m) to become part of the mobile.de Data Strategy Platform team.
We transform the way mobile.de works with data by facilitating our company's organizational transformation, guiding other teams in taking ownership, driving standards and providing easy access to high-quality & unified data for all our colleagues. By joining us you will help us to drive faster, better decision making and create products that bring more value to our customers. If you are passionate about data (mesh) and want to work at the edge between exciting technology and organizational development, you are exactly who we are looking for!
As a team we are crazy about data and technology – but since we spend 8 hours a day together we want to have some fun as well. We take time for regular socializing opportunities to keep up the spirit with activities like regular mood check-ins, game sessions, themed zoom backgrounds or outdoor 1:1s. As a result we have a friendly, open team dynamic and enjoy working together to push our company's limits!
What you will do
- Lead and manage projects within the data platform team, ensuring successful execution and delivery of objectives across the whole project lifetime
- Actively participate in the leadership team of the data strategy, contributing to strategic decision-making and planning
- Drive and execute overarching objectives across the data strategy (tech teams), the analytics function and domain teams
- Effectively communicate and present complex paradigms like data mesh in a digestible manner to various stakeholders (including non-technical stakeholders)
- Build and maintain trustful relationships with stakeholders, engaging and aligning them with project goals
- Drive Agile methodologies and practices, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the data platform team and beyond
- Develop and implement project plans, timelines, and resource allocation to drive project success
- Monitor project progress and performance, addressing risks and issues to ensure timely delivery and high-quality results
Who you are
- You are highly ambitious and motivated to have an impact on our company
- You are an excellent and proactive communicator and stakeholder manager, with the ability to effectively engage and align with cross-functional teams
- You enjoy the trustful collaboration with various stakeholders and actively contribute to the mobile.de culture
- You have proven experience as a (senior) project manager, specifically in data-related & agile projects with a proven track record
- You feel comfortable working in a agile environment with multiple teams across mobile.de and central teams, which need to be aligned in asynchronous ways of communication and alignment
- You are experienced in facilitating remote workshops, including the ability to effectively engage participants, adapt facilitation techniques, and utilize remote collaboration tools.
- You have a strong understanding of data management and data strategy principles
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- You have knowledge and experience of data mesh and it's technical enablement
- You have experience in product management and it's tools to put the internal customer in the middle of your thinking
- You are a nerd when it comes to data and technology but at the same time love to get deeply engaged with people
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!