What you’ll do
Collaborate with internal and external partners to design and implement scalable solutions for our iOS and Android app that is used by millions of users
Be a technical leader working in a cross-functional team, identify and design solutions to solve customer problems
Promote strong engineering practices within the team and across the organisation, as a part of the Mobile chapter
Who you are
You have 5+ years of experience in professional software development (iOs and/or Android)
You are a specialist in one of the two platforms, and some experience with the other or you have the ambition to develop it
You have experience working in an Agile, outcome-driven environment
You want to solve customer problems and see how your code helps users achieving their goals
You want to experiment, fail and iterate fast
You want to build robust and maintainable solutions
You have a continuous improvement mindset, challenging the status quo
You are currently a resident of the Netherlands and you are entitled to work here (EU citizen, in possession of VISA, residence permit etc.)!
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 26 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave