For our team in Berlin we are looking for a Full Stack developer (d/f/m) within our communication team.
Our mission is to enable our customers to do the mobility changes that they need (buying and selling of vehicles, including concerns on the way like financing and insuring a car) completely online, and to enable the more than 40.000 car dealers in Germany who are our partners to compete in this increasingly digitized market by providing them top-in-class tools and processes. This specific role is for the communication team, responsible for the written communication in mobile.de.
Develop and maintain frontend and backend solutions
Own the entire development cycle together with your cross-functional team, from requirements specification over implementation, test automation, quality assurance to deployment and monitoring.
Be a close partner for Product and Business to find pragmatic solutions for our customers needs
Contribute to the team's work with clean, maintainable and testable code and participate as well as lead design and code reviews.
Actively contribute to and shape business, culture and ways of working within the transactional business unit
Experience with ReactJS (or similar technologies)
Experience with NodeJS and/or Java/Spring Boot based backend technologies
Proven ability to design and develop RESTful APIs and microservices
Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git)
You can drive test automation both in the frontend and backend
Agile development methodologies and continuous improvement of your team are your preferred way of working
Strong problem-solving skills with a focus on delivering efficient and scalable solutions
Excellent communication skills in English and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
Based or entitled to work in the the EU
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more