As a senior backend developer, you will join the Specs & Matching team, whose mission is to collect, consolidate and make available to our internal and external customers data on all vehicles produced over the decades.
You'll join a multidisciplinary team of backend and web developers, a devops and a QA analyst, where a spirit of benevolence and solidarity is essential.
You will report to Baptiste, the team's Engineering Manager, who heads up the Feature Team in tandem with Nicolas, Product Owner, and you will work closely with Séverine, Armelle, Lucas and Théo, backend developers already on the team.
Your tasks :
Designs, develops, codes, tests, debugs and/or customizes IT solutions for own company or external customers.
Apply best practices and advanced methodologies, including Scrum techniques, to examine system requirements, business processes and evolving development and technology environments.
Assist tribal teams in making technological and methodological choices.
Lead and participate in the realization of projects within the framework of guild workshops to ensure the scalability of the technical ecosystem over time.
Maintain expertise through technological and methodological watch
Supporting the development of the tribe's junior engineers
Participate in recruitment.
Technical environment :
- Distributed architecture with microservices in Go
- Clean-oriented code and hexagonal architecture
- PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, REST API, Broker Kafka
- Unit testing
- Code review and pair programming
- Versioning code with git and Gerrit
- CI/CD with Zuul and Concourse
- Agile methodology practices
- Quality assurance
- Enjoy working as part of a team and be friendly to everyone you interact with
- More than 3 years' experience in GO backend development
- Knowledge of AWS would be a plus
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!