For our local Accounting team, responsible for our brands mobile.de and Kleinanzeigen in Berlin we are looking for a passionate Senior Accountant (d/f/m).
You are preparing the month-, quarter- and year end closes in line with IFRS and local German GAAP requirements
You are responsible for preparing the financial statement according to local German GAAP (HGB)
Reconciliation of VAT return and supporting the preparation of Tax returns
Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations
Managing external financial and tax audits
Managing and securing of internal (Adevinta Policy) and external (local law) Compliance
Monitoring of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
Alignment between the local and the central team based in Amsterdam
Certified management accountants preferred
Bachelor- or Masters degree / MBA Accounting & Controlling
Min. 5 years professional experience in roles with a strong focus on Accounting
Proven operational finance capability; close & compliance experience
Ability to simplify and communicate complex problems in a clear concise way for the business
Demonstrate ability to successfully partner and influence with the different levels in the organization
Excellent analytical skills
Good knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Navision, SAP or similar consolidating/reporting tools
Strong German and English skills in writing and speaking
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!