We are seeking a Senior Security Engineer to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that Kijiji implements best practices to safeguard sensitive user data, proactively address evolving cybersecurity threats, and ensure legal and InfoSec compliance.
What you'll do:
Design, implement, and manage compliant security measures to protect Kijiji's digital assets and sensitive user information.
Conduct frequent security assessments across our systems to identify vulnerabilities and proactively address potential security risks.
Lead security incident response efforts in the event of a security incident, coordinating the effort, ensuring urgent resolution and minimal impact on operations.
Assess security implications associated with the adoption of new technologies within the Kijiji ecosystem, and provide a recommended plan towards security.
Collaborate with teams across Kijiji to promote a culture of security awareness.
Who you are:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field.
Proven experience as a Security Engineer, with a focus on implementing and managing security measures in a large-scale cloud environment.
In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity principles, practices, and technologies.
Familiarity with legal and information security requirements related to data protection.
Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!