About the team:
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer (d/f/m) for our Business Systems & Integration team. If you are a self-starter with a passion for independent development, a problem solver and have a keen eye for maintainable and testable code then you will love working with us.
As part of our team you will be involved in all aspects of our Agile development, from refining requirements, designing and implementing solutions to supporting our customers within mobile. de and Adevinta.
Configure, administer and develop existing Salesforce Sales and Service orgs accordingly to business requirements
Where no standard components are available, design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable code for our Salesforce applications
Manage the overall design, layout and build of the Salesforce.com applications and all integrated business systems, providing day to day, administrative, project and operational support to end users through multiple teams, business units and locations
Take ownership of project work and develop relationships with internal customers and users
Independently plan, design, code, debug and test major features, ensuring bugs are identified early and requirements are delivered
Deliver high quality by writing test classes for your code
Identify technical areas for improvement and make business cases for improvements
At least 3-4 years of experiences in Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud
Deep knowledge of Salesforce architecture, including configuration of users, permissions, objects, fields, workflows, flows, formulas etc.
Comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback, particularly while participating in code reviews
Be a technical sparring partner for the organisation to help the business build efficient and effective requirements
Good level of German or willing to learn, good level of English language skills
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!