About the team:
We are looking for a Software Engineer Salesforce (d/f/m) for our Business Systems & Integration team. If you are a self-starter with a passion for independent development, a problem solver and have a keen eye for maintainable and testable code then you will love working with us.
As part of our team you will be involved in all aspects of our Agile development, from refining requirements, designing and implementing solutions to supporting our customers within mobile. de and Adevinta.
Configure, administer and develop existing Salesforce Sales and Service orgs accordingly to business requirements
Where no standard components are available, design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable code for our Salesforce applications
Manage the overall design, layout and build of the Salesforce.com applications and all integrated business systems, providing day to day, administrative, project and operational support to end users through multiple teams, business units and locations
Take ownership of project work and develop relationships with internal customers and users
Independently plan, design, code, debug and test major features, ensuring bugs are identified early and requirements are delivered
Deliver high quality by writing test classes for your code
Identify technical areas for improvement and make business cases for improvements
At least 3-4 years of experiences in Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud
Deep knowledge of Salesforce architecture, including configuration of users, permissions, objects, fields, workflows, flows, formulas etc.
Comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback, particularly while participating in code reviews
Be a technical sparring partner for the organisation to help the business build efficient and effective requirements
Good level of German or willing to learn, good level of English language skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 28 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave