Subito is looking for a brilliant Sales Planning Analyst. You'll have the opportunity to work on business strategies at the intersection of marketing and sales to fuel our revenues in the b2b market.
You will be responsible for planning new sales campaigns identifying and delivering to the most proper sales channels clustered lists focused on geographical - seasonal - vertical and other segmentation parameters, with a specific focus on inside sales strategies and measuring.
- Develops processes and procedures to support the sales process and participates in the development of requirements for sales support systems. Defines work processes, helps teams run more efficiently, and oversees logistics.
- Manages sales administration, oversee business analytics and attainment planning, and direct sales force enablement.
- Prepares and analyzes sales forecasts and results reports and presentations, including analyses of variances vs. budget forecasts or sales vs. quota information to determine commissions.
- Supports periodic sales revenue target setting and forecasting and may conduct research to estimate market demand.
- Supports sales teams in preparing and evaluating deal scenarios and contract terms.
- Plans and executes strategies to meet organization's short/long team goals.
- Supports sales representatives and channel partners in administrative areas such as order processing, customer quotes, sales information management, product training, financing and tools needed to support salespeople throughout the buyer's journey.
- Work in partnership with inside sales channel with the aim to analyze and enhance this specific business (identification of customer clusters targets, running ang measuring periodical campaigns and initiative estimating potential & incremental revenues and verifying in progress achievements)
What we offer:
- Maternity Cover Contract
- Ticket restaurant 8 euros/day
- Welfare & Wellbeing initiatives
- On boarding training plan
- Challenging team of experts
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- For each working day, you will be eligible for a €8 meal voucher., You can use our local provider Fitprime to maintain physical well-being., You will receive 250 euros on the welfare platform after the birth of your child