Missions and Objectives:
The KPI Analyst works within the scope of the field sales teams, on the Real Estate market. He/she provides statistical reading, advice and studies of sales production, and analyzes sales results (data collection, consolidation, modeling and interpretation), in order to enlighten Management on the progress of sales and compliance with the defined sales strategy.
- As a true statistician of sales performance, you will be keen to demonstrate through your deliverables that it is possible to improve the sales pitch, business management and the achievement of objectives.
- You'll set up KPI monitoring dashboards for the current month. Thanks to your talents, each sales productivity KPI will be able to provide us with valuable information on our live performance.
- As a KPI expert, you will also be responsible for checking the veracity of KPIs supplied directly by sales team managers and site managers. You will help sales managers to harmonize KPI monitoring and calculation methods, and share your know-how.
- Your monthly reporting on the sales teams' KPIs will enable you to obtain a quantitative/qualitative analysis, which you will model in presentations for management and site managers to assist in steering.
- Overall, you will improve the monitoring of existing KPIs and develop calculation methods, leading to recommendations.
- You will also help to calculate targets, providing historical data, matrices and assumptions to management for validation. The definition of these objectives will be worked out upstream in collaboration with Sales Management.
- Through your missions, you are a contributor to the performance of the sales teams.
- Bac +2 to Bac+5.
- Ability to handle large volumes of data and interpret them, then transcribe what they mean.
- Strong capacity for analysis/synthesis: ability to handle data, analyze and interpret it, propose solutions and present results in a rigorous, synthetic and visual way.
- Proven experience in data analysis and/or data science and/or dashboarding and/or marketing and/or consumer data and/or e-commerce and/or data mining.
- Advanced mastery of Excel and GOOGLE SHEET, you are the woman/man who whispers in the ear of cells.
- Mastery of Powerpoint.
- Sales Force would be a plus.
- Business-oriented and sensitive to the world of sales.
- Autonomous, dynamic, resourceful, reliable, pragmatic and fast.
- HR discussion with Samir
- An interview with Jean-Adrien (Head of Sales Real Estate France and Italy)
- An interview with Aurélien (Real Estate Director France, Italy, BNL)
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!