What you will do and who you are
Join The Leboncoin iOS Team ! 🚀
We are looking for our new iOS teammate. We are the Heavy Material Feature Team and we have simple vision : become the Heavy Material BtoB marketplace leader, aiming the agricultural world, the public works and industrial vehicles.
We will achieve it by streamlining our user journeys :
- Professional buyers will find the hardware they need
- Distributors and retailers will sell quickly and at the best price
From a technical standpoint, you will enrich the iOS app, used by 3.8 millions users per day !
For this purpose, we need to get stronger with an iOS developer who will deliver product-oriented features and teambuild, in order to ensure a high quality user experience.
- Conceive and improve new features and user journeys on the Leboncoin iOS app, in accordance with quality, resilience, performance and scalability guidelines
- Define the best architecture with the team and Leboncoin technical leaders
- Assessing the technical feasibility of features and estimating their implementation with the team
- Engage in the team self-improvement
- Collaborating daily with individuals with diverse skills (Product Owner, UI/UX designers, frontend, backend, Android, and Data developers
You will be managed by Chakkra, the Engineering Manager who drives the team with Priscilla, the Product Owner.
- Participate in Android Guild events: workshops to share and reflect on technical issues.
- Engage in technology watch and take initiatives to improve the product.
- Contribute to improving environments, development methods, and testing (unit and integration).
- Develop an application with unique visibility in France.
- Join an innovative company where you can propose and implement your ideas.
- You are passionate about iOS app development. You have successful experience in iOS development and youi have profressional or personal projects to show that make you proud.
- You want to work on several features and collaborate with teams with a variety of skills (UX/UI designer, front-end developers, Android developers, etc.).
- You can't imagine writing a new class in any language other than Swift 5, which is your preferred language, but you're not afraid to stick your nose into a complex application coded partly in Objective-C.
- You're comfortable with RESTful APIs and the JSON format.
- The programmatic use of autolayout and size classes holds no secrets for you.
- Ideally, you've already used Combine, continuous integration processes and tools like git, Gerrit and Jenkins.
- You enjoy working in a team, discussing your work with your colleagues and you're comfortable with the autonomy that comes with working in agile mode.
- You're looking for new challenges.
- Working in a team that prioritises shared knowledge and mutual support
- Delivering value based on user satisfaction
- Discovering and learning new things
- Working together in a friendly environment
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!