Key Account Manager (d/m/f)
- Develop sustainable relations with the largest dealer groups in Germany. Those dealer groups have accounts all over Germany. Upselling and cross selling based on those relationships and increasing our market influence and market share. Being the voice of the customers and communicating what they need to our internal teams.
- Key responsibilities:
- Inspire our demanding large dealer groups with a consulting approach of our product range
- Develop accounts with great dedication, act as partner for our most important dealer groups
- Build up a sustainable network up to C-level to achieve medium and long term goals with great insight
- Analyze and interpretation of key figures as well development and implementation of necessary measures to ensure the sales and corporate goals
- Observe the market and its development and identify further promising customer potentials
- Identify market needs and promising potential into product requirement recommendations
Who you are:
- University Degree (BA, MA, Fachhochschule)
- 7+ years of successful sales related experience in a digital business company
- 3+ years of successful senior level sales experience with C-level negotiations
- Proven sales success in the digital or automotive business environment
- Excellent presentation skills with a clear and strong customer focus
- Capacity to effectively “close the deal”
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Business fluent German language level and good English skills
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!