In the Real Estate team (Fotocasa and Habitaclia) we are looking for an exceptional iOS Software Engineer to join our team!
What will be your functions?
Creation and/or maintenance of iPhone/iPad applications.
Work with the product owner and the rest of the team to define and create a great product.
Ensure the proper functioning and maintainability of the code applying SOLID principles and covering production code with tests.
Follow Pull Request and Code Review procedure, as well as maintain continuous integration.
Collaboration with the backend in the design of APIs.
In addition, when the opportunity arises, you will participate in:
Development of Swift libraries with their documentation and samples, and publishing them using CocoaPods/SPM
Development of reusable UI components.
Swift, understanding of SwiftUI, UIKit & Foundation APIs.
Dependency management (CocoaPods/Swift Package Manager).
Understanding of common architectural patterns such as MVP or VIPER.
Understand and apply unit tests
And also, if you know about this, it would be great:
Modularisation, Clean Architecture.
Snapshot testing, Gherkin / Cucumber for UI tests
Are you still there? We have more to tell you.
At Adevinta Spain we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it happen. That's why we take the utmost care of day-to-day aspects that can be key for you:
We have a flexible schedule and you can telecommute one day a week. Now we all telecommute and you have the possibility to go to the office with all the security measures.
Every year we review the talent market to create competitive compensation packages. In addition, we have plans so that you can make part of your salary flexible through other benefits such as restaurant tickets, transport tickets, training, or childcare.
Your laptop will be a MacbookPro or Dell XPS and you can choose between an iPhone or a Samsung.
We subsidize your parking up to a maximum of 90€/month.
Your well-being is our priority. We offer company-sponsored health insurance at a special price for your family.
We have a doctor in the office and we offer wellness options such as Yoga in the Madrid offices and physiotherapist in Barcelona.
Do you like going to the gym? We subsidize 70% of your monthly fee and have a special agreement with Andjoy and McFit gyms.
You have 23 days of vacation per year
In the Barcelona office, we offer free breakfast and drinks. You can also choose to eat the freshly prepared menu of the day in our canteen.
You also have 5 extra days to attend conferences and have one entrance fee per year paid by the company.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc), Free daily breakfast, 26 days of holidayPrograma flexible de prestaciones (transporte, restaurantes, guardería, etc.), Desayuno diario gratuito, 26 días de vacaciones