To support our team we are looking for you as a Junior Insurance Analyst
The main purpose of the insurance team is to identify and appropriately mitigate the operational risks of the Adevinta Group through insurance coverage and ensuring business continuity through professional support in handling insurance claims
Be aware that this is a hybrid role (2-3 days in the office), therefore you will have to come to our offices based in Barcelona (Poblenou).
- Support the day-to-day administration of the Group’s insurance program including maintaining files with insurance policies and endorsements and responding to insurance related inquiries (e.g., managing insurance certificate requests, updating insurance-related information on the Group’s intranet, producing insurance related statistics and analysis).
- Assist in the annual renewal of all coverage placements (including the Property, Casualty, FINPRO, Cyber insurance etc.)
- Assisting in the budget process, including liaising with the various local/central finance teams to develop financial forecasts on insurance cost
- Act as the first point of contact regarding processing payments and technical workflow questions and play an active role in internal process improvements and initiatives
- Daily collaboration with various internal and external teams (insurance brokers, insurers, clients and suppliers)
- Assisting in claim loss analysis, documentation and submission, navigating settlements
- Conduct web-based research utilizing various insurance-related sources for benchmarks and insurance market trends
- Support in reporting to the various stakeholders (Adevinta Executive Team, Audit and Risk Committee etc.)
Bachelor’s degree in insurance, risk management, finance or another related field.
Minimum 2+ years professional experience in financial services, risk management and/or in the insurance (claims) field
English proficiency. Spanish or French is highly valued
Previous experience with insurance placement and claims administration is a plus
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!