At Adevinta Spain, we work hard so that millions of people can find what they are looking for through our six marketplaces, building new connections that help us make a positive impact on the planet.
We are Fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net and Milanuncios. Every day, 1 in 2 people search for a new opportunity in one of our marketplaces in Spain. And they find it.
And to do so, at Adevinta Spain we create an environment where you are your best version of yourself every day, where you can give your all, and where your uniqueness adds to our diversity. Diversity in every sense of the word, in our people, in our products and our community. Because equality is at the heart of everything we do. Better as equals.
Adevinta is so much more than just a workplace. We have obtained the Great Place to Work certificate and 91% of our employees say that Adevinta Spain is an excellent place to work. An international accreditation that shows that we are one of the best companies to work for!
- We work with multidisciplinary teams (Product, UX, Data, Backend, Web, iOS, Android).
- We use SCRUM as an Agile methodology.
- We love good practices like testing, pair programming, and CI/CD.
- We are responsible, and that's why we monitor everything.
We are looking for an iOS Engineer to join one of our product teams at coches.net
What are you going to find?
- A Swift code base with Clean + MVVM architecture.
- Crash-free users above 99%.
- CI/CD with Bitrise.
- A multidisciplinary technical team in an international environment.
- Common tools used by hundreds of developers throughout all Adevinta.
- Feedback culture. We encourage giving and receiving feedback to improve every day.
- Swift & SwiftUI
- Deep understanding of UIKit & main CocoaTouch APIs.
- Dependency management (CocoaPods/SwiftPM)
- Deep understanding of common architectural patterns: MVP, MVVM, MVC
- SOLID principles and reference implementations (VIPER, Clean, etc.)
- Experience testing code.
- Experience deploying an App to the AppStore and monitoring the release metrics.
- Experience working with Git.
- Fluent in business Spanish and English (written and spoken).
What you’ll get from us:
At Adevinta Spain, we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it so. Therefore, we pay special attention to all aspects that are key in your day-to-day life:
- Our work model prioritizes remote work combined with face-to-face dynamics in the office that help us connect and make strategic decisions as a team. There are a minimum of 5 face-to-face days per quarter that you will pick with your team, that is, a minimum of 20 days a year, of which there are 8 days that we have chosen for everyone because they are meetings that reinforce our culture as a company (development conversations with managers, the creation of objectives or the summer celebration and Christmas party)
- Furthermore, you have the option of working up to four weeks a year from wherever you'd like. To do this, you must have a good internet connection and be able to follow the team's schedules.
- Every year we engage in benchmarking against the external market in order to create competitive compensation packages. Moreover, we do have plans that allow you to "flex your gross salary" in order to purchase benefits such as meal vouchers, commuters card, training and child care.
- We have Apple, Dell and Samsung options to choose the hardware that helps you most in your daily life. Choose between a Macbook Pro (14" or 16") or Lenovo X1 laptop and an iPhone 12 or Samsung S21 phone.
- Do you travel by car or motorcycle? We subsidize part of the parking cost
- Your well-being is our priority. We cover fully for your medical insurance and we allow family members to be added to the policy for a discounted price.
- At the Barcelona office, you can enjoy sessions of 1 hour of physiotherapy
- Do you like going to the gym? We sponsor 70% of the monthly fee of your chosen centre/ studio and we have agreements with both Andjoy and McFit for discounted membership prices.
- We enjoy 23 days of paid-time-off a year.
- We offer free breakfast and drinks at our Barcelona office every day of the week. You can also choose to enjoy the freshmade set daily menu in our canteen for an economical price. In Madrid, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays you can enjoy free breakfast.
- Last but not least, you have 5 extra days to attend conferences and we offer one entrance ticket per year.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc), Free daily breakfast, 26 days of holidayPrograma flexible de prestaciones (transporte, restaurantes, guardería, etc.), Desayuno diario gratuito, 26 días de vacaciones