Successfully scaling top Key Accounts through the Account Executive AE means:
Manage Kleinanzeigen’s portfolio of Key Accounts from establishing new accounts, maintaining customer satisfaction to growing accounts
Have a deep understanding of our key customers needs and our Kleinanzeigen PRO products.
Build and nurture strong relationships with your customers, acting as their trusted partner throughout their customer life-cycle journey at Kleinanzeigen
Prioritize based on customer focus to ensure that no customer is overlooked or underserved and guarantee an equal treatment for each of them
Leverage data to effectively drive the successful adoption and retention of your customers
Identify upsell opportunities and develop actionable plans for expansion in close collaboration with the Key Account Manager
Act as the voice of the customer and help translate their needs into product requirements
Challenge the status quo and seek opportunities for innovation within the Customer Success processes and structures
Business degree of similar studies
Professional experience in order processing and sales processes is desirable
Sound MS Office or G-Suite knowledge
A confident use of CRM systems is an advantage
Systematic, structured, careful and analytical way of working
High quality awareness and organizational skills
Strong service mentality and self-organization
Holistic understanding of interrelated processes between customers, sales, marketing and business development
Strong communication skills and high customer orientation (including when dealing with external customers over the telephone)
Ability to work in a team, being committed and staying flexible
Languages: business fluent German and good English
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!