The Global Head of Finance Systems (aka Global Head of Finance and Business Strategy Products) is responsible for Finance Systems across the organisation, owning the technical landscape for Finance monitoring and reporting systems. The Global Head of Finance Systems is the primary business representative and will act as the bridge between the business and technology organisations. This is a senior role that must be empowered and have an astute ability to negotiate, particularly in making decisions around priority scope and requirements with impacted business stakeholders.
What you’ll do
Monitor and maintain existing finance systems, ensuring they are fit for purpose and deliver on reporting requirements
Shape a vision for the future of finance systems across the organisation, build and deliver a roadmap for change that reflects customers’ desires
Manage Marketplace Finance Product leads
Shape a vision for the Product Line’s growth that engages the business and technology and feeds into the overall organisational strategy; build and deliver a Product roadmap that reflects customers desires and captures the imagination of the business and technology
Improved understanding and engagement between the business and technology
Promote and drive a culture of innovation and experimentation, with the freedom to iterate and develop ideas, both within the value stream and across the wider organisation
Secure investment and resource to continue Product Lines’ development and growth
Who you are
Extensive experience driving IT application organisations within global multinational companies
Deep understanding of corporate finance processes and requirements
Strong experience in managing corporate non-ERP and ERP finance applications portfolio (development, operations, implementation, etc.)
Experience with SAP s/4 Hana and/or MS Dynamics, Onestream, Salesfroce integrations is a strong asset
Able to drive fundamental organisational - business and technical - change across a complex existing business
Technology and Finance literate, able to inspire multi-disciplinary teams
Experienced in delivering programmes potentially in excess of Euro20m, with in-house and external delivery teams measured in three figure headcount
A demonstrable track record of inspirational leadership and change management in large complex operations to deliver transformational change programmes, improved customer outcomes and world class colleague engagement
The role is open in both Barcelona and Berlin, depending on the location of the candidate.
Please submit your CV in English.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 28 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave