At mobile.de we are looking for a Full Stack Developer (d/f/m) within our newly formed Consumer Qualification Crew in Berlin! Our mission is to enable our consumer customers to finalise their user journeys in buying, financing, leasing and selling their vehicles online in a simple, user friendly and state-of-the-art way.
What you’ll do
Develop and maintain frontend and backend solutions for consumer-facing applications
Own the entire development cycle together with your cross-functional team, from requirements specification over implementation, test automation, quality assurance to deployment and monitoring
Be a close partner for Product and Business to find pragmatic solutions for our customers’ needs
Contribute to the team's work with clean, maintainable and testable code and participate as well as lead design and code review
Actively contribute to and shape business, culture and ways of working of the team
Who you are
3 years or more experience as a Full Stack Developer
Solid experience with ReactJS
2 years or more with Node.js and/or Java/Spring Boot based backend technologies
You have experience with up-to-date CSS technologies (CSS3, CSSnext)
You know what A/B testing is and have successfully worked with this methodology
You understand the relevant supporting technologies like Webpack, Express.js
You can drive test automation both in the frontend and backend
Agile development methodologies and continuous improvement of your team are your preferred way of working
Based and already entitled to work in the EU
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!