We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to help guide and manage Enterprise IT architecture.
Enterprise IT (EPTO) covers enabling technology capabilities for the organisation such as Finance, HR, Legal & Compliance, Integration, and Information Management. The Enterprise Architect will liaise with business and technology stakeholders to proactively drive business / IT alignment. They will understand how enterprise systems help to deliver business outcomes, and how they should evolve over time to maximize value, manage risk and reduce cost.
Adevinta is on a journey to globalize and reuse enterprise systems in order to achieve savings through synergies. To that end the EPTO function is playing a critical role in enabling synergies and as such is a growing function.
The Enterprise Architect will be a generalist, with a basic broad knowledge of architecture areas such as cloud, data, security, integration, etc. Not necessary but domain knowledge of IT systems we look after such as finance and HR are a plus. We are a small dynamic team Enterprise Architecture team with the opportunity to make a real difference and impact on the organisation.
What you’ll do:
Work with stakeholders to understand the business strategy and plan how the enterprise systems landscape should evolve to enable it, for instance in line with new goals or availability of new technologies.
Ensure that planned changes to the technology landscape maximise the re-use of existing enterprise systems, where appropriate, thereby avoiding duplication of functionality and cost.
Help identify synergy opportunities for enterprise systems, e.g through consolidation of separate application instances.
Work with stakeholders to ensure that enterprise system lifecycles are managed to reduce obsolescence risk and cost.
Define and maintain artefacts such as the Enterprise-IT Applications Catalogue, landscape views, road maps and standards.
5+ years’ experience as an Enterprise Architect working for multinational companies
Experience in business and technology transformational change programs
Experience in governing architecture designs and design decisions
Strong communication skills
Strong interpersonal and team-working skills and proactiveness in this role are a must
Strong problem-solving, time management, and organizational skills
Strong analytical and modeling skills
Experience using and developing Enterprise and Solution Architecture artefacts and frameworks (Principles, Standards, Policies, Reference Architectures, Patterns)
Knowledge about IT application development methodologies, implementation technologies
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc), Free daily breakfast, 26 days of holidayPrograma flexible de prestaciones (transporte, restaurantes, guardería, etc.), Desayuno diario gratuito, 26 días de vacaciones