We are looking for an exceptional Senior Data Engineer to join the Coches.Net and Motos.Net team. You will work as a member of the vertical Motor team, collaborating closely with Product owners, cluster teams, data engineers and management team stake-holders (Marketing, Sales, Product, BizDev and other Operations teams). Your main mission is to make sure our data flow are correct and executed on time in order to identify trends, opportunities and problems to improve the offering and services we offer. These will be your functions:
- Create and evolve our data proceses using multiple technologies common to digital analytics ecosystem
- Identify, analyse and interpret KPIs and Health Metrics related to our users and customers, creating dashboard and visualisation to monitor them.
- Actively participate in the discovery, and development of advanced analytical models (such as clustering, and predictive models), into their implementation in business use cases, such as customer segmentation, and propensity models for upselling, downselling, and churn prediction.5+ years of experience in eCommerce, an online company.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Experience with big data technology (e.g. databricks, datalakes)
- Some knowledge of data engineering tools (e.g. Airflow, DBT)
- Advanced knowledge of Python and/or R for data analysis (e.g. pandas, numpy, matplotlib), and advanced analytics (e.g. scikit-learn)
- Good knowledge of basic machine learning algorithms (e.g. clustering, classification, regressions)
- Advanced user of at least one visualisation tool such as Tableau and/or QlikSense.
- Analytical skills: know how to interpret data, to extract relevant insights and be able to translate business questions into analytical needs
- Experience working with sales, operations, and strategy teams.At Adevinta Spain, we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it so. Therefore, we pay special attention to all aspects that are key in your day-to-day life:
- Our work model prioritizes remote work combined with face-to-face dynamics in the office that help us connect and make strategic decisions as a team. There are a minimum of 5 face-to-face days per quarter that you will pick with your team, that is, a minimum of 20 days a year, of which there are 8 days that we have chosen for everyone because they are meetings that reinforce our culture as a company (development conversations with managers, the creation of objectives or the summer celebration and Christmas party)
- Furthermore, you have the option of working up to four weeks a year from wherever you'd like. To do this, you must have a good internet connection and be able to follow the team's schedules.
- Every year we engage in benchmarking against the external market in order to create competitive compensation packages. Moreover, we do have plans that allow you to "flex your gross salary" in order to purchase benefits such as meal vouchers, commuters card, training and child care.
- We have Apple, Dell and Samsung options to choose the hardware that helps you most in your daily life. Choose between a Macbook Pro (14" or 16") or Lenovo X1 laptop and an iPhone 12 or Samsung S21 phone.
- Do you travel by car or motorcycle? We subsidize part of the parking cost
- Your well-being is our priority. We cover fully for your medical insurance and we allow family members to be added to the policy for a discounted price.
- At the Barcelona office, you can enjoy sessions of 1 hour of physiotherapy
- Do you like going to the gym? We sponsor 70% of the monthly fee of your chosen centre/ studio and we have agreements with both Andjoy and McFit for discounted membership prices.
- We enjoy 23 days of paid-time-off a year.
- We offer free breakfast and drinks at our Barcelona office every day of the week. You can also choose to enjoy the freshmade set daily menu in our canteen for an economical price. In Madrid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays you can enjoy free breakfast.
- Last but not least, you have 5 extra days to attend conferences and we offer one entrance ticket per year.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc), Free daily breakfast, 26 days of holidayPrograma flexible de prestaciones (transporte, restaurantes, guardería, etc.), Desayuno diario gratuito, 26 días de vacaciones