* Resolves customer inquiries and complaints fairly and effectively.
* Provides product and service information to customers and identifies upselling opportunities to maintain and increase income streams from customer relationships.
* Recommends and implements programs to support customer needs.
* Works closely with sales service, technical support, finance, project management, product & tech, complaints departments with the intent of ensuring that customer expectations are met and that customer centric activities are appropriately supported by key personnel both internally and in the customer.
* Inputs and manages commercial orders and requests in the system (clients registrations and cancellations and product terms and conditions modifications).
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more