Adevinta is seeking a highly motivated and experienced commercial contracts counsel to join our legal team. The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified lawyer in any European jurisdiction with a strong background in commercial law and will have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts.
• Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial contracts, including vendor agreements, service agreements, technology agreements, licensing agreements, confidentiality agreements, and other commercial agreements as needed.
• Collaborate with various departments, including sales, procurement, technology, and finance, to provide legal advice and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
• Provide legal guidance on general commercial matters, including data protection, intellectual property, consumer protection, and other areas as needed.
• Work closely with the [Head of Legal Procurement / Global Commercial Contracts Manager] to implement global best practice, standard templates and updates to Adevinta’s clause library related to commercial contracts.
• Assist in the management of external legal counsel as needed.
• Fully qualified lawyer in any European jurisdiction.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in commercial law, with a focus on drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex commercial contracts.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with fluency in at least one other European language preferred.
• Ability to work across European cultures and communicate effectively with stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
• Strong business acumen and ability to understand and analyse complex legal and business issues.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
• Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and take on tasks as needed.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to work for a global leader in online classifieds and believe you have the skills and experience required, please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will have experience working with legal systems and contract management technology. They will be able to use technology tools to improve contract management processes and streamline workflows. They will also have experience with legal systems and databases and will be comfortable managing large volumes of contracts and data.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc), Free daily breakfast, 26 days of holidayPrograma flexible de prestaciones (transporte, restaurantes, guardería, etc.), Desayuno diario gratuito, 26 días de vacaciones