We are seeking a Director, Chief Product Officer to lead our growing Product and UX teams in defining the product vision, building the long term product roadmap and driving delivery to create amazing end to end experiences for our customers.
This is a critical hire for Kijiji as we continue to transform both our technology platform and the product experiences we deliver. We are looking for a hands-on leader to work closely with the team in defining our goals, roadmap and ways of working. The CPO will also be a key member of the Kijiji leadership team, helping to set the overall strategy, direction and culture of the organisation.
What You'll Do:
Develop deep understanding of our customer journeys and experiences and help define organisational structure and ways of working to maximize impact through our product
Lead development and delivery of the unified product roadmap by defining the product vision, prioritising outcomes, and measuring its success
Elevate our product experience across the Kijiji horizontal, as well as our core verticals
Build trust and work closely with peers and teams across the organisation to drive business growth, including Technology, Marketing, Analytics and Sales
Recruit, develop and mentor outstanding product & design talent
Collaborate with Kijiji leadership team to shape and influence direction of the broader organisation
What You'll Have:
Bachelor degree required, MBA or MS preferred
12+ years of experience in product development, product management and design
Experience and understanding of marketplaces highly desirable
Proven leadership experience managing sizable teams for a product with significant scale
Demonstrated experienced in making data driven decisions that are customer-centric, strategic and analytical
Ability to collaborate and influence leaders across the organization
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more