As part of the IT Department, you will work under the responsibility of the AMOA team manager to meet the needs of the Sales Department, while ensuring process consistency between the different markets/sales forces.
Tasks will include :
Acting as the interface between business users and development teams, to co-construct the most sustainable solutions adapted to their needs, taking into account business and technical requirements.
Participate in a wide variety of projects: scoping, functional specification, acceptance, deployment follow-up.
Continuous improvement and evolution of sales chain systems with a view to automating processes (Salesforce among others).
Research and development of new functionalities to support growth and sales performance
Collaboration on information systems transformation projects
Support the implementation of sales strategies in sales tools in the best possible conditions
Support our users in adopting the changes through coaching, training, support, interventions and communication.
Knowledge of agile practices and product management
Technical and functional project management
Strong capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting
Good teamwork skills
Commitment and initiative
Additional information :
Position based in Paris (75002)
Mobility within France for on-site training (occasional)
Remuneration: according to profile
Maintenance process :
1 telephone interview with N+1 / HR ;
1 manager + HR interview
1 interview with N+2 manager (optional)
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!