FIXED-TERM POSITION - 6 MONTHS (possibility of contract renewal) until the person returns.
As a member of the Argus team, you will be in charge of after-sales support for customer IT solutions, managing the technical hotline and guaranteeing quality of service for users and contribute to customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Main tasks :
Resolve customer problems by e-mail and telephone
Respond to the needs of the core business, receiving calls and resolving customer issues.
Take charge of customer files according to the types and difficulties encountered, as well as the requests of the manager.
Ensure customer satisfaction
Build customer loyalty by providing clear, precise and high-quality answers, in line with procedures
Adapt to customer requests to ensure ongoing customer loyalty.
Provide user support, in addition to any training required, to compensate for turnover or poor customer methodology
Communicate on bugs and anomalies encountered in order to improve service quality for our customers.
Be a driving force behind proposals to improve the Support Technician's job.
Report technical documentation needs and ideas to the Self-Care Content Manager, in order to maintain the knowledge base for Customer Service.
Respect commitments in terms of appointments with customers
Respect shift start times
Profile / Skills / Abilities :
- Baccalaureate or equivalent
- 1 year experience in after-sales service or hotline
- Be a good listener, patient and reliable
- Knowledge of active listening techniques
- Know how to transcribe a customer need from an app
- Knowledge of basic computer systems
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!