We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join the Digital Media Solution Team at Kijiji. We are a team who is striving for new opportunities, new ideas, and ultimately loves to win together and individually. You will be responsible for selling and up-selling our digital media solutions to new and existing clients and working with them to explore how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
What you’ll do:
Provide comprehensive advertising solutions to prospective clients.
Build a book of business, ensuring the management and fulfilment of strategic goals, and developing associated agreements.
Proactively contact new and existing clients and educate, propose and secure buy-in on Kijiji product solution
Identify, propose and sell programs to targeted clients (direct and/or media agencies) within the target markets set out by Kijiji
Be an influencer in the digital space and experience educating new advertisers on the benefits of transitioning from traditional media to digital marketing strategies
Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales to better proposed strategies and tactics that will achieve client’s KPIs
Understand all new products and how to properly utilise them
Manage your business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
Committed to exceeding quota attainment assigned.
Who you are:
5+ years of digital media sales experience, including experience with an Adtech and/or programmatic company
Strong understanding of the Digital & Mobile marketing industry
Creative, problem solver with ability and experience in understanding needs of customers and delivering innovative solutions
Outstanding written, communication and selling skills
Strong commitment to sales and customer service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow through
Able to handle multiple priorities
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more