We are looking for a digital savvy Account Manager for Kijiji Jobs with a consistent track record in sales and relationship management who will serve as the primary business contact for a book of Jobs partners across the country. This individual will cultivate relationships across Canada providing unique solutions to their digital challenges.
What You’ll Do:
Develop key client accounts by actively collecting and reviewing information to identify high-level opportunities
Promote Kijiji advertising products and services relevant to each customer’s business objectives
Defining sales focus through quarterly sales objectives and driving sales initiatives
Provide reports on all activity using Salesforce, as well as forecasts on revenue numbers
Co-author and implement plans to drive sales
Prepare powerful business presentations applying data, reports, and insights from the market
Maintain a solid understanding of new and existing Kijiji product offerings as well as new products in the market, industry trends and new developments
Overall strong communication and collaboration skills in order to ensure strategies are carried out at the dealer group leadership level
Who you are:
3+ years of sales, business development and relationship management experience
Polished sales skills including pitching, negotiation, handling objections, and closing business
Background in web based advertising - SEO/SEM, web search or digital media
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & French
Previous sales experience within recruitment is an asset
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more